Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TIME TO UPDATE...

Dear Colleagues,

Believe or not, but this is my first serious attempt to start a blog. The humble purpose is to change F.B.I´s old fashioned and non interacvtive  wep-pages administrated by one person to a dynamic and creative medium. Hopefully this site will be maintained by all those who have a common interset to be shared related to religious education, research and RE teacher traning in Baltic countries.

So as written in the topic I guess it is time to update our communication media from the WEB 1.0 genaration (Internet pages) to the WEB 2.0 generation of social and communicative ways to share and receive information.

I don´t know how this will serve us as a way of communication, but hopefully this will be a bit more flexible and f faster than F.B.I´s web pages (http://www.ortoweb.fi/FBI/index.htm)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Colleagues,

    There has been discussions about our next meeting. The most shared opinion has been that it could be in Autumn 2013? In that same year takes places several conferences dealing with the RE directly (NCRE) or indirect (EARLI, Sig.). I guess this will have an impact to our plans for F.B.I.´s meeting. I think it could be the earliest at the end of October or at the beginning of November. In Tartu.

    Please, share your ideas about F.B.I´s meeting in 2013 by using this blog. Topic, dates, keynotes etc.

    All the best for the academic year 2012-2013... and let´s get more social with this media : D

    Risto Aikonen,

    F.B.I´s steering committee
    University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu Campus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, You, Risto for this blog!

    NCRE is in June, so probably October is not too bad? But November would be also OK for me. I gladly invite you to Tartu.

    What do you think about topic "Contextuality in religious education"? - contextuality could be understood in terms of time, space, school-church etc etc.

    with all the best
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olga!
    Be my guest :D. So let us continue our discussions about next F.B.I meeting. I red Arto´s proposal. The spring 2014 sounds to be a bit far away, but remembering the several conferences in 2013, it is obvious and practical to start to prepare ourselves mentally for spring 2014.

    Tervitustega

    Risto

    ReplyDelete